Wednesday 11 August 2010

Extreme Cold Weather clothing


Begin forwarded message:
From: "p.moneypenny" <p.moneypenny@mac.com>
Date: 11 August 2010 9:01:09 PM
To: post@shadowcasts.posterous.com
Subject: Extreme Cold Weather clothing

Sat here on the equator its hard to think that I would be planning my return trip back to Antarctica but thats what Ive been doing to day. Placed an order for £74,000 pounds of structural steelwork this afternoon so that gives me pleanty to get started on when I get back to site.

Next job will be to make sure Ive got the ECW (Extreme Cold Weather) Clothing sorted, which because its work is actually classed as PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). 

For anyone whos intrested in this topic I've attached a section from the Field Manual for the U.S American Program.

Posted via email from shadowcast posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers