Thursday 27 May 2010

SLEEP!!!

How much do I need my sleep...on Tuesday night I slept 12 hours solid and was 30 mins late for work. I had put it down to lack of sleep due to insect bites. Especially as the last good nights sleep (bite free) that I had was back in the UK, over two weeks ago.

Before going to bed I would spend a good twenty minutes searching my room for bugs. Frustratingly this seemed to make no difference and each day I would wake with a new crop of bites right next to the last batch. Adding to my fear and resulting in a spiralling situation of half vigilant sleep

Anyhow on tuesday I was so tired I just collapsed on my bed and fell asleep the moment I got home from work. This started to make me think that the situation is starting to take its toll on me and that I need to see a doctor or something. Especially as I've had it suggested (I will come back to this in a post after seeing the doctor) that I may be suffering with some sort of viral infection and the bites thing may be a red herring!

So that's my plan mid-day today I'am off to see the Doctors and see what their diagnosis is, get the bites sorted once and for all! Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Posted via email from shadowcast posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers