Tuesday 25 May 2010

Everything wants to bite me and its really starting to bug me!

I've been on Ascension island for just over two weeks now and so far things are a bit miserable. Not because its in anyway a rubbish place to be but because of the insects and their love of English blood. As you can see from the photos one taken a week ago and the close up taken today....I've been attacked in quite a bad way. I've been bitten to bits almost every night, bites on top of bites and its really spoiling what would otherwise be an awesome place. Anyhow I now have mega strength Deet spray Photo!!! Hopefully it should deter the little critters from any further damage, and hopefully I'm not allergic to the spray!...because that would be awful! Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Posted via email from shadowcast posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers