Tuesday 8 December 2009

Riding in one of those @Arctictrucks (Video)

>From: "Philip Moneypenny"


>To:
>Date: December 09, 2009 02:05:10 AM GMT
>Subject: Riding in one of those @Arctictrucks
>
>
>
>I was introduced to @arctictrucks via Twitter early this year through a good pal @cewtwo.
>
>Via a couple of tweets I discovered that a couple of these vehicles would be at the Russian base "Novo" when I arrived in Antartctica three weeks ago. So as you can imagine this has been a really exciting thing for me to see them for myself, especially as I found them through social media and the power of social networks. >
>& Way back when I first heard of them I didnt for one second think I would actually get to see them never mind ride in one (very ...very cool bits of cold weather kit).
>
>Any how I hope you like this short video, please also be aware that due to my computing problems this video is very low quality, but when I get home promise I will do a HD version. Hopefully this video will give you a feel for how brilliant these things are....also keep in mind they are driving on very bumpy ice. >
>You can find out more at http://www.arctictrucks.com/ or follow them on twitter @arctictrucks >
>:-)
>

Posted via email from shadowcast posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers