Wednesday 31 October 2012

I hate Newsletters!

What I hate about newsletters is they tend to just be one way traffic. They pretend to be personal but in reality they are anything but. I got one today from the magazine iCreate with the opening lines ...
"Hello Phil

The iPad mini is out this week and hopefully you're as excited as we are."

This really annoyed me and initially I didn't understand why.The Truth is I'am not excited about the iPad mini and iCreate don't really care if i'am or not...to be honest I struggle to understand why they are excited about it..other than they feel they need to be to keep their foot on the bandwagon. God forbid we are still really excited about the iPads we already own...god forbid anyone for being satisfied with any Apple product they own, not when something new and shinny and less flawed is on the market, does it have NfC...never mind maybe the next one will!

Posted via email from shadowcast posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers