Tuesday 24 July 2012

Burning the candle with no Beer

There is a cycle which I seem to go through. It involves procrastination and deadlines and eventually burning the candle at both ends.

Traditionally when this happens the night before a deadline I stay up late and try to get as much done as possible. I then try to get up early to get a head start. 9/10 times I get really stressed and therefore struggle to get to sleep. This is where beer comes to the rescue, as it normally knocks me out. It also normally wakes me up as my bladder kicks in around the time I need to get up.

Last night I due to my fitness drive and something called the #3men3stone challenge I chose to dodge beer all together and the results where....

Still felt crappy but at least I knew it was down to the lack of sleep and not a mini hangover...infact this is the least crappy I've felt after a candle session for as far as I can remember ...definitely a good thing.

Posted via email from shadowcast posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers