Monday 11 April 2011

The Runcast Antarctica!

I posted a version of this video early last year but pulled it due to the use of some of the images contained within the video. I have since edited and I am re-posting it here for the first time.

This is a video I made during a the 09/10 season when I trained and completed an Antarctic Marathon. I made it to capture the effort of training as well as capture the works and the enviroment that where on going whilst I trained. Hope you like this video its been a long time coming.

Can I also apologies for the poor quality, but its all that has survived of this version and I still think this is of a reasonable standard.   

THe_RUNCAST_ANTARCTICA.mp4 Watch on Posterous

Posted via email from Adventures in Runderland

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers