Sunday 9 January 2011

Highlight of 2010

Photo: Emma and Me in Rio De Janerio sat on Selrons Steps, one of my highlights of 2010.

Looking back 2010 was an eventful year.

In all it will be defined as my year on the road, I lived the nomadic life or should I say Technomadic life seeing as I carried all my gadgets around with me, and as much as that was fun I'am glad it's over.

I Started the year at Halley before departing via Montevideo in Uruguay, then onto a place called Colonia for a few days before travelling to Argentina and Buenos Aires. Next was Brazil where i met Emma and we went to Igazsu Falls before heading up to Rio De Janerio. I then had a quick month back home and then onto Ascension Island for 6 months then back home for a few weeks before a quick trip to Paris. I then started heading South again via Capetown on route to finish the year where I started it back here at Halley.

Looking back on it all there where some very special experiences but none even come close to those few occasions I got to share with Emma. If I have one New Years Resolution it's to ensure that I start redesigning my lifestyle around her and not around ticking boxes, "been there seen that done it" counts for very little compared to sharing it with someone special.

Posted via email from shadowcast posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers