Sunday 28 March 2010

Quick Update from Iguazu Falls

I wasn't going to post any posts whilst roaming because it's costing a fortune and iam spending money hand over foot (or is it fist). But because I havent posted for a few weeks and have travelled through Uraguay, Argentina and Brazil with out a word to say I am now currently at Iguazu falls. So I thought too hell with it because Iguazu is AMAZING , a real highlight and I have shout home about it!!! I also have to say Emma was amazing having already flown by herself from the UK to me in Rio , today she crossed a bridge with the biggest spiders on it I have ever seen! (she is even more scared of spiders than planes). But she did it and we witnessed some of the most spectacular sights.

I have a dialema do we only have half a day left so do we go see the Brazilian side tommorow morning or do we go take a trip on the Boat and get up close and personal ????

I look forward to when I get home and I can post some video and photos of today. When I finally do get home I will make sure I catch up on all the things I haven't posted, or things I have posted but only put quick blasts like this one.

Phil

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from shadowcast posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers