Sunday 9 August 2009

Journey of Simplicity

This Tuesday I embark on my first adventure of the year,I going to my parents place on the Greek island of Crete. After 8 months of what I can describe as feeling as though I've been trapped in a vice, finally I have wriggled my way free. I now have two weeks holiday and I am looking forward to enjoying it.

Question is what do I take with me. I've booked it on the cheap ,and because of that I can only take with me one item of hand luggage. What's worse its got a 5kg weight limit on it so I really have to think long and hard about what I take. Where as Big was once beautifull, now its all about small. I really want to take my Macbook but I think its out the question. I allso want to take my Cannon 20d and Sony HD camcorder but again its just not going to be practical.

I need to Micro-pack with maximum punch, I find myself striving for simplicity yet hooked on complexity. I think I am going to struggle with this one, so I am off to find some inspiration and to find out if my phone will work at the very least.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers